The new post revision system in WordPress 2.6 needs a lot of database performance and with this Plugin these can be turned off. The Plugin can managed comfortable over the Adminpanel.
Plugin related Links:
- v1.4 – Change Plugin Folder
- v1.3 – Added French Translation (Thanks Fred!)
- v1.2 – Fixed Bug: load_text_domain()
- v1.1 – Added I18n Support
- v1.0 – First Release
- Download the Pluginfile
- Unzip the File on your local PC
- Copy Folder
/mg-advancedoptionsin your WordPress Plugin Directory
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your Settings here: WP Admin -> Settings -> AdvancedOptions
The plugin comes with various translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the *.pot file which contains all defintions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit (Windows).
Contributors & Developers
“MG AdvancedOptions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors