This Plugin is used for allowing one register user to send mail(s) to other registered user(s).
- New: File attachment functionality.
- New: Send mail to more than one users.
- New: Implemented send to all check box.
- A registered user can send mail(s) to any other registered user of a particular WordPress site.
- A menu called "MailBox" is placed in admin vertical menu bar which has submenus titled Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Trash and Compose for respective functionalities.
- The user can compose a mail by clicking on "Compose". Here receiver's name can be selected from a drop-down menu containing the names of all users of a particular site.
- After composing the mail it can either be sent or saved as draft.
- All received mails are displayed inside "Inbox" with the user having an option to delete them.
- All sent mails are displayed under "Sent" submenu. The user has an option to delete these as well.
- All saved mails are displayed under "Drafts" submenu and these can be deleted by the user.
- The mails deleted from the "Sent" submenu are permanently deleted.
- The trashed mails from "Inbox" and "Drafts" submenus are displayed under "Trash" submenu. The user can permanently delete them by deleting them from the "Trash" submenu.
- Pagination feature has been implemented in all the submenus (viz. Inbox, Sent, Drafts and Trash)
- Number of unread messages is displayed as a number along with "Mails" menu and "Inbox" submenu.