Metype – A complete engagement solution for your WordPress site. It keeps your audience hooked by allowing rich media comments, reactions and sharing options. Create a free account instantly and be on your way to engage and build your audience.
- Live feed widget re-circulates content among your audience.
- Social login using Facebook, Google and Twitter.
- Comments Manager to delete or restore comments is packaged with an in-built auto spam detection powered by Akismet so spammers are kept at bay.
- Moderate comments based on keywords in all languages and scripts;
- Configurable colours so that the widgets blend in with the theme of your website.
- Ban users so comments made by them are auto deleted.
- Manage administrators of your account.
- A bunch of settings to configure the widgets to suit your style.
Note: The User Generated Content plugin is not available to non-Quintype publishers at the moment. For more details about Quintype, visit quintype.com
For more details visit: Metype
For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com
- Visit Metype
- Click on Get Started for a free plan, or choose a plan that suits your need.
- Enter the required details and proceed to create an account.
- You will be redirected to metype.com/admin. Under the Embed Metype section you’ll find Account ID.
- Make a note of your Metype Account ID.
- Now visit your WordPress admin page. E.g. yourwebsite.com/wp-admin
- Go to Plugins —> Add new
- Search for Metype
- You’ll find Metype by Quintype Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Click on Install Now.
- Click on Activate.
- You will now be able to see Metype on the left hand side of the WordPress admin page.
- Enter your Metype Account ID, review your settings and Save Changes
Note: The Metype Account ID is the one you had noted down in Step 5; available in metype.com/admin —> Embed Metype.
- The Metype commenting widget will now begin to appear in all of your WordPress pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Metype” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors