Metwit Weather Widget is a weather plugin that displays local weather on your blog at a location of your choice. Unlike other weather widgets, Metwit’s information relies on an array of sources, from both professional service providers and crowd sourced weather reports, and determines the most accurate weather information thanks to an exclusive algorithm. Powered by Metwit weather API.
- Integrated reverse geocoding (displays location at a given coordinate pairing)
- Displays temperature and humidity
- Displays either Celsius or Fahrenheit temperatures
- Uses Metwit’s renowned icons in an animated .svg format
Just a coordinate pair to start displaying data.
Not sure how to find out your coordinates? Try this simple service.
Do you have suggestions, desires, critiques, bug reports for the future development of our plugin? We’d love to hear them! Send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
Want to learn more about Metwit?
- Is it compatible with the latest WordPress version?
Yes, it is.
- Is it compatible with the latest PHP?
Yes, it is.
- Is it free?
Yes, it is, up to 200 API calls from different IPs. For more calls, we’re developing the next version which will require an API key obtained by selecting a plan on our website.