A content locker WordPress plugin. Users are required to connect their crypto wallets to view the locked content.
How it works?
The plugin provides a block called METALOCKER. Just insert that block anywhere in your post. All the content below the block will be hidden completely with a callout asking users to connect their wallet. Once users connected their wallet, the hidden content will be unlocked.
Content won’t be locked for logged-in users who can edit posts.
- WordPress 5.6 or greater
- PHP version 7.2 or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater (MySQL 5.7 or greater is recommended)
To do an automatic install of this plugin, log in to your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field, type “meta locker” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found this plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- MetaLocker Content below this block will be hidden. Users have to connect their wallet to view the full content.
How to activate the plugin?
On activation, you will be asked for email verification and Terms of Service (ToS) agreement. Just enter your email address, check the ToS checkbox then click on the “Activate” button. Follow the activation link sent to your email to activate the plugin.
How can i get support?
Feel free to create a ticket at plugin’s support section.
How can i contribute?
Please check out development section!
Contributors & Developers
“MetaLocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.9 – 29 Nov, 2022
- Minor bug fixes.
1.0.8 – 21 Nov, 2022
- Added: WalletConnect Support & Mobile Compatibility.
1.0.7 – 15 Nov, 2022
- Fixed: minor changes in API integration.
1.0.6 – 26 Oct, 2022
- Fixed activation issue.
= 1.0.5 – 21 September, 2022
- Enhance exception message on activation.
= 1.0.4 – 20 July, 2022
- Add Disable Auto-Insert Mode.
= 1.0.3 – 14 July, 2022
- Fixes issue with activation.
= 1.0.1 – 11 July, 2022
- Fixes issue with connecting wallets.
1.0.0 – 7 June, 2022
- Initial release.