Menu Option provide options in menu to show or hide menu item bases on role, login and visitor.
Everyone -> All visitors can see mneu item.
Logged out users -> Menu item hide for logged in users. for e.g signin or register
Logged in Users -> Menu item only visible for Logged in users, Also can set Role of users like subscriber, editor etc.
Logout Link -> Menu item will replace with logout link for Logged in users.
- Logged Out Users
- Logged In Users
- Select the roles that can see this menu
- Logout Link
- Redirect URL
- For help use wordpress.org
- Fork or contribute on Github
- Visit our website for more
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Linkedin
- View my other WordPress Plugins
Did you enjoy this plugin? Please donate to support ongoing development. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.
- Download and extract the zip archive
- Upload ‘menu-option’ folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Appearance->Menus and configure the options per menu item as desired
Nothing right now.
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Option” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Menu Option” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.
- New feature added. Logout Link and Redirect URL.