Have you ever wanted to sell an online internet course or ecourse?
The MemberSonic Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. It will allow you to assign WP Courseware courses to a product. Once the course(s) are assigned to a product, upon purchase of a product and registration, a student will automatically be enrolled into the associated courses.
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated LMS system which you can sell online, or if you choose to run a free online course, you can do so with ease.
MemberSonicship Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a product and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the product
- New student pays for the product, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on purchased product
Check out Fly Plugins
For more info about Fly Plugins Free and Premium Plugins, check out the following links:
- WP Courseware LMS plugin for WordPress – The best LMS online for WordPress.
- S3 Media Maestro – The best HTML 5 secure media player for WordPress that works hand in hand with Amazon S3.
- Other Fly Plugins by Fly Plugins.
- Follow Fly Plugins on Facebook
- Check out the Fly Plugins YouTube channel.
This is not an actual membership plugin. It is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and MemberSonic.
- Upload the
MemberSonic for WP Courseware addonfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going into Training Courses–>MemberSonic, then associate courses with products (this assumes you already have courses and products created).
Contributors & Developers
“MemberSonic Addon for WP Courseware” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Added ability to retroactively enroll students when a course is added to product that already exists.
- Initial release