Create a membership site with Member Hero. Out of the box, you get everything you need to build a members-only site with restricted content. Members can even customise their own frontend profiles and change their account settings.
- Unlimited user roles and permissions
- Customisable registration and login forms with our drag and drop builder.
- Restrict content based on user roles for posts, pages and categories.
- Personalised brand colours
- Clean and modern frontend profiles and account settings (users can customise and change their own settings)
- Clean and modern members directory
- Shortcodes to embed forms, profiles, directories wherever you wish
- Customisable notification emails to new members
- Bulk import users with custom field matching (CSV only)
- Simple setup wizard that gets you setup in 10 seconds or less.
Member Hero is an active plugin that is constantly being worked on and improved. Head to our website for more information.
Member Hero is made more powerful and customised to your needs with our premium add-ons:
- Subscriptions (coming soon) – create paid membership subscriptions. Includes discount codes, downloads, unlimited subscription plans. Payments handled by Stripe and PayPal.
- Mailchimp (coming soon) – send any blog post as an email newsletter when you press ‘Publish’. Send based on audiences, segments and tags. Sync meta data. Create custom newsletter subscribers form.
- Integration with other email providers coming soon
- 2FA – Add extra security for your users when they login. Uses Google Authenticator for authentication.
- reCAPTCHA – Reduce spam and bots trying to register onto your site.
- Social Logins – Allow users to login and register using their Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Limited login attempts – Limited number of login attempts for security reasons.
- Followers – Allow members to follow each other
- Notifications – Members get notified when certain actions happen on the site.
- Direct messages – Allow members to send direct messages to each other.
- Show online/offline status – Creates a small red/green circle next to the user’s profile to show their status.
- Advanced custom fields – Allows for customisable filtering of form fields.
- Content dripping – Time-based release of content.
Documentation and Support
You can read our documentation and contact us for support here: https://docs.memberhero.pro/
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Member Hero > Settings and configure the options
- For detailed setup instructions, vist the official Documentation page.
Do I need to know how to code to customise this plugin?
No, all our features are customisable without code.
Can I import existing members?
Yes, our bulk import function allows you to export existing members using a csv file. You can also capture all relevant data through custom fields.
I’m a developer. How easy is it to extend and customise this plugin?
Very easy, we paid special focus to this. Member Hero is very easy to extend for developers.
Where can I go for full documentation?
What themes work with Member Hero?
All properly coded themes will work. If you encounter any issues, please head to https://docs.memberhero.pro/contact and let us know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Member Hero” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.9, June 8, 2020
- New: Added opt-in popup for version 2
1.0.8, April 2, 2020
- Fix: AJAX event handling with custom forms
1.0.7, March 25, 2020
- Fix: Issue with account page text
- Fix: Issue with account delete
1.0.6, March 17, 2020
- Fix: Issue with toggle options.
1.0.5, March 16, 2020
- Tweak: Add support for ajax saving in backend.
1.0.4, March 15, 2020
- New: Added custom hooks for use in admin panel.
1.0.3, March 14, 2020
- New: Add support for custom form validation.
1.0.2, March 14, 2020
- Fix: Select form fields.
1.0.1, March 13, 2020
- Fix: Issue with editing form elements.
1.0.0, March 11, 2020
- New: First official release.