The MediaVoice WordPress Plugin lets you easily deploy your MediaVoice Script on your website, immediately readying your native ad units for content.
This plugin works alongside the MediaVoice Hub to display native advertisements on your WordPress site. An active account with MediaVoice is required to use this plugin.
For more information visit http://polar.me/mediavoice
Having trouble? Contact us for help at email@example.com
Installation of MediaVoice to your WordPress site is simple.
To install from the wp-admin panel:
- Login to your admin page at http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/
- Navigate to “Plugins” -> “Add New menu item”
- If you have already downloaded the MediaVoice plugin, click upload and select the mediavoice.zip on your system
- If you don’t already have the .zip you can search for ‘MediaVoice’ in the search box
- Follow the on screen instructions to install and activate the MediaVoice plugin
To install manually:
- Download the MediaVoice plugin .zip file from the WordPress Plugin Directory
- Unzip the file and upload to your web server’s “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the MediaVoice plugin through your wp-admin “Plugins” section
Once installed and activated:
- Navigate to the MediaVoice admin interface “Settings” -> “MediaVoice Plugin”
- Read the instructions and check the “Enable MediaVoice Script” box
- Paste your ad code from the MediaVoice bookmarklet to the “Ad Code” textarea click “Save Changes”
Contributors & Developers
“MediaVoice Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
=0.5.0= * Initial Release.