Show off your blog’s media mentions with this easy to use WordPress plugin. Features include:
- Mash-up graphic of the logos from websites where your blog is mentioned
- An auto-generated media mentions page that lists the logo, webpage screenshot and blurb of your blog mention
If upgrading, please back up your database first!
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure Media Mentions options under the Settings menu in the Dashboard
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- That’s it!
- How do I use this plugin?
Please visit http://mediamentionsplugin.com/usage/
Contributors & Developers
“Media Mentions Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: corrected issue where the plugin would not work when WordPress was installed in a subdirectory of a domain.
- Fix: migrated all php short tags to long tags for maximum web server compatibility.
- Initial release.