What will this plugin do?
1. fetch the target repo zip file to your server and extract it.
2. find all the .md files and save or update it to your database.
3. render it to the front page, and use markdown-it.js and highlight.js to transform the markdown content to html content.
This plugin will be updated continuously in the future.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Markdown Webhook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Markdown Webhook” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add: Use folder name as category (beta).
- Add: tags as SEO meta keywords (beta).