MC Woocommerce Tracking enables two new input fields on the order admin sidebar for use with tracking code and courier data. This is then shown on the my account view order page for customers to see. The order completed email will also contain the tracking and courier information.
Tracking code links are supported for the following couriers:
The links are used whenever the tracking code is displayed.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/mc-woocommerce-trackingdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“MC Woocommerce Tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with Woocommerce 6.8 & WordPress 6.0
- Tested with Woocommerce 6.0
- Updated method for email tracking links
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Tested with Woocommerce 5.3
- Tested with Woocommerce 5.1 and WordPress 5.7
- Tested with Woocommerce 5.0
- Tested with Woocommerce 4.8 and WordPress 5.6
- Tested with Woocommerce 4.6 and added Fedex tracking link
- Tested with Woocommerce 4.5
- Tested with Woocommerce 4.0
- Tested with Woocommerce 3.9, Added Russian Post
- Tested with WordPress 5.3
- Compatibility with Woocommerce 3.8
- Update Deutschepost tracking link to check for USA shipping and use USPS
- Added “Deutschepost” tracking link
- Tested for Woocommerce 3.7
- Tested for WordPress 5.2
- Changed save tracking priority (Fixed completed order email bug)
- Tested for Woocommerce 3.6
- Tested for WordPress 5.1
- Added update button on order view page. Thanks to Rajikaru!
- Tested for WordPress 5.0
- Tested for Woocommerce 3.5.
- It’s alive!
- Display tracking info on order completed email.