mBox allows you to easy include slideshow galleries into WordPress posts, pages and sidebar. It can use the Image and File Attachments to show the pictures uploaded [posts or pages], load photos from flickr accounts or a folder.
* Gallery generated automatically from the images uploaded. * AJAX loading to display the page faster. * Thumbnail navigation bar. * Pagination. * Enable / Disable slideshow presentation. * Download image icon. * Load photos from posts, flickr or folders. * Widget sidebar support. * Theme support. * Zoom option using Slimbox.
** Default Usage **
** Flickr Usage **
** Folder Usage **
** Widget Usage **
* Activate the mBox widget with drag'n'drop over the slidebar. * Click on Configure button. * Set title, width, height and autostart slideshow options. Select a mode and fill the requiered input for each one: flickr tags [comma separated], folder path or wordpress post ID. * Save.
Support, bugs and new features using my contact page or directly to hanokmail[at]gmail.com
Unpack the zip file and upload the content into the folder wp-content/plugins/ (the WordPress plugins folder). Note: Do not change the folder names.
For upgrade: delete entire directory before.
After installation, you should see a new tab on the Options section in the WordPress Administration.
Click on that tab to set the default options:
* Show Quicktag: Enable a new button in the post/page editor [if you are using the default set]. * Autostart slideshow: begin slideshow automatically. * Default Widht/Height: Default size values of the slideshow div [also max. image size]. * Help: Text included after the gallery block. * Alert: Text to show if images load fails. * Max. Numer of Images: Limits the number of images in the galleries. * Sort Images: Defines how images will be ordenated. * Mootools Components: If you are already using mootools framework in your theme, you can try to load only the required components. Other case, check to 'yes' all of them.
* Use flickr as default: If activated, quicktag will append mode="f" to mBox call by default. * API Key: API key is needed to use flickr photo searcher. Follow the link in the options page to register a new key. * User ID: If you set your flickr user ID, mBox will load only your photos. If this value is blank mBox will get photos from everyone. * Tags Mode: How the tag filter will work. Photo must be tagged with each and every one of the tags specified or with at least one on the tags specified.
* Use folder mode [experimental]: If activated [and flickr option is desactivated], quicktag will append mode="d" to mBox call by default and it will ask you for a path folder.