This WordPress plugin allows you to create A/B split test experiments using any page, with each experiment containing up to 3 variation pages. Metrics are automatically calculated in real-time, and your conversion pages can even be on a different website.
- Works with any WordPress theme and any page can be used in the experiments
- Experiments consist of the original page, up to 3 variation pages, and a conversion page
- The conversion page can be on a completely different site/domain and still work
- Create an unlimited number of experiments, pause and re-start at any time
- Metrics are captured and calculated in real-time
Use the MaxA/B plugin to perform split tests on your WordPress landing pages, WordPress squeeze pages, and WordPress sales pages so that you know which ones convert better.
The MaxA/B plugin currently only supports using pages as part of A/B experiments. Support for posts will come in a future release.
To see a video of how to create A/B split test experiments, watch the video on the MaxA/B page on Max Foundry's website.
How To Use
- Click on the MaxA/B settings on the left-side of the admin panel.
- On the Experiments tab, click the Add New button.
- Fill out the form and click Create.
- If the conversion page for the experiment is on another site, be sure to follow the instructions on-screen.
- That's it. Sit back and wait for visitors and conversions.