Matepress for WordPress allows your to send your WordPress posts to your Matepress website.
This might be handy so you do not have to to come to your matepress website.
Submit your wordpress posts straight to Matepress
- Php >4.8
- Libcurl (Standard on most installations)
- Apache 2 preferred (1.x supported)
- The Matepress development team
- Johnny Mast (Dutch)
For suggestions, bugs, hugs and love can be donated at the following locations. If you want
to contact the developer (Author) you have to send a friends request on johnny.matepress.com.
Installation of Matepress is to easy
- Upload the directory matepress to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to settings then Twitme Settings and setup your account information and your done.
Installation of Matepress on wordpress MU
1. Make sure that the site admin has enabled the option to allow plugins (Site Admin >> Options)
2. Follow the steps listed above from 1 to 3.
And your done :).
- Q. Does it work on WordPress MU ?.
- A. Yes and with and later with version 1.7 it will even work in Buddypress for WordPress MU