Marketo Tracker allows you to easily add the Marketo “Munchkin” tracking script to your site’s footer, and can even create lead associations with name, email, and website when a visitor submits a comment. Simply enter the tracking code into the plug-in settings page, and fill out a few simple configuration options.
Comment field associations are not created if the comment is identified as spam.
Includes an easy to use configuration panel inside the WordPress settings menu:
- Enter your unique Marketo tracking code.
- Choose whether to track logged in users with a contributor or higher role.
- Choose whether to associate comment fields with tracked leads.
- Customize the “lead source” value when the lead is associated with comment fields.
- Enter your secret API key for comment lead association. The key is hashed server side, and kept secure.
- Install easily with the WordPress plugin control panel or manually download the plugin and upload the extracted
folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the “Marketo Tracker” menu item under “Settings”. To find your tracking code
and secret API key, go to Munchkin Setup under Marketo Admin.
Contributors & Developers
“Marketo Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Major clean up of code for performance, compatibility, minor bug fixes, and best WordPress practices
- Expanded plug-in help
- Cleaned up user interface for WordPress UI consistency and a better user experience
- Fix missing type attribute for tracker script tag, breaking XHTML validation
- Multiple options for lead source
- Fix post/page association for lead source
- Fix for 10 character limit on secret key
- Ability to create lead associations from comments