MapPress adds an interactive map to the wordpress editing screens. When editing a post or page just enter any addresses you'd like to map.
The plugin will automatically insert a great-looking interactive map into your blog. Your readers can get directions right in your blog and you can even create custom HTML for the map markers (including pictures, links, etc.)!
For even more features, try the MapPress Pro Version
- MapPress is based on the latest Google maps API v3
- WordPress MultiSite compatible
- Custom post types are supported
- Easily create maps right in the standard post edit and page edit screens
- Add markers for any address, place or latitude/longitude location, or drag markers where you want them
- Create custom text and HTML for the markers, including photos, links, etc.
- Street view supported
- Readers can get driving, walking and bicycling directions right in your blog. Directions can be dragged to change waypoints or route
- Multiple maps can be created in a single post or page
- Real-time traffic
- New shortcodes with many parameters: "mapid" (to specify which map to show), "width" "height", "zoom", etc.
- Programming API to develop your own mapping plugins
Pro Version Features
- Get the MapPress Pro Version for additional functionality
- Use different marker icons in your maps - over 200 standard icons included
- Use your own custom icons in your maps or download thousands of icons from the web
- Shortcodes and template tags for "mashups": easily create a "mashup" showing all of your map locations on a single map
- Mashups can automatically link to your blog posts and pages and they can display posts by category, date, tags, etc.
- Map widget to show a map or a mashup
- Display a clickable list of mapped icons and locations under the map
Home Page |