This plugin will load your most recent workouts from MapMyRide/MapMyRun/MapMyHike/MapMyFitness and display them on your wordpress blog.
- Upload files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter the URL of your RSS feed from MapMyFitness
- Do I Need a MapMyRide Account?
Yes you do. We use your RSS feed from MapMyRide to show the latest workouts.
- How Do I Add The Widget to My Page
- Go to your admin page.
- Go to the widget page.
- Find the Map My Ride Widget and click Add
- Click on Edit and add your RSS URL
- How Do I Create a Page With Content
- Go to your admin page
- Click on the MapMyRide menu options
- Add your configuration information
- Create a new post or page
- Put [mapmyride] in the content