MapMap is easy to use Google Map wizard. It’s perfect for general users.
- Shortcode base
- Easy to use map wizard
- Multiple maps in one page
- Use custom marker
- Info window title and description
- Auto detect zoom, map type and other Google Map settings
- Option to load Google Maps API in footer or inside head tag
- Option to load Google Maps API in specific page or all pages
- Edit existing map configuration without editing shortcode
- MapMap as popup window (next release)
- Option to remove or keep database records when deactivate the plugin
- Upload ‘mapmap’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit ‘Settings > MapMap > API Key & Options’ and set your Google API Key
- Use MapMap Wizard to generate shortcode
- Place generated shortcode ie. ‘[mapmap id=12345]’ within your content or widget to display the map
How to get Google Map API key?
To get the API key, please go to this page and follow the steps:
I have my address but don’t know the coordinate..
MapMap wizard will help you.
Just enter your address and the wizard will provide initial marker at center.
Drag the marker to exact location, submit the info and you’re DONE! Use generated shortcode to display the map.
Do you able to display multiple maps?
Yes, sure. MapMap is already prepared to be able to display multiple maps in a page.
How do I set Zoom Level of my map
Just set zoom level using normal facility in Google Map, and the Wizard will detect it automatically.
That is also true for other facilities like map type and marker icon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MapMap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MapMap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – jQuery issue at front-end.
- Initial release.