The most effortless, valuable and effective google map plugin! Effectively make a boundless number of Google Maps and markers.
We have given numerous alternatives to customize your map and marker completely.
- Make and show unlimited number of maps
- Possibility to make an unlimited number of locations on each map
- Fits in any screen
- Mobile friendly
- Display tooltip when you click a location icon
- Customize tooltip
- Customize each marker
- Choose your map types: Roadmap, Terrain, Satellite or Hybrid
- Add marker pin, title, description, address, phone, email and web link into each marker tooltip
- Very easy to use and fast
- Markers and maps based on custom post type
- Easily compatible with import and export tools
- Easily set different images to markers pins
- Validation for Google Map Key
- Easy guidance for the setting up maps
- WordPress coding standard
- Any theme compatible
- Light weight
- Upload the entire manifold-google-maps folder(unzip) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use dashboard (Plugins > Add new) and search manifold google maps
- Activate the plugin through the /Plugins/ menu in WordPress.
- Add the shortcode [manifold-google-maps cat=”YOUR_MAP_CATEGOGRY_SLUG”] where you want to display the map.
- IMPORTANT : Add your Google API key in setting page Map Multi Marker
After installing the plugin what do we need to do?
Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, a Maps menu should appear in your left navigation panel within your WP-ADMIN section. Click on the Settings link and follow the on screen instructions.
How do I put a Google map on my page/post?
- Create Google Map Key – add that key in plugin settings
- Create Maps to create shortcode
- Add markers and assign marker to category
- Add the shortcode [manifold-google-maps cat=\”YOUR_MAP_CATEGOGRY_SLUG\”] where you want to display the map.
Contributors & Developers
“Manifold Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- (18. 01. 2022)
- New: Added map category validation while creating marker.
- Fix: Shortcode is now compatible with Gutenburg.
- (28. 04. 2022)
- New: Added map theme selection from the backend.
- User can add multiple map theme for the website with different map type.
- (29. 06. 2022)
- New: Compatible with latest wordpress
- Fix: Validation of google map API key