AskMe enables you to answer questions for money on your WordPress blog or website. It provides an excellent opportunity to engage your visitors in real business.
Mancx offer a very simple business model, where you answer the questions and we supply the platform, handle all taxes and administration. You keep 80% of the revenues you generate.
Your visitors think highly of you, and are willing to pay for your knowledge. Do not let them down!
All questions generated by the AskMe widget are managed on a specific user account here at mancx.com. The widget is specific for you, and questions asked will not be published elsewhere.
- Download the ‘mancx-askme-weidget.zip’ archive.
- Upload the ‘mancx-askme-weidget.zip’ archive through the install widget upload page in your blog’s admin interface (http://blog.example.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload).
- When the plugin has finished installing, activate the plugin by clicking ‘Activate Plugin’ link.
- Create a new Mancx account or connect an existing one in order to use the Mancx AskMe Widget on your blog. (http://blog.example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=mancx)
- Drag the Mancx AskMe widget to one of your blog’s widget areas using the Appearence -> Widgets page (http://blog.example.com/wp-admin/widgets.php)
- Customize the widget to your liking and click ‘Save.’
- Done! Now visit your blog to see view the widget.
- Do I need a Mancx account to start using the Mancx AskMe widget?
No! You will need an account, but you can create one using the plugin after you have installed it!
First version of the AskMe widget. Install only if you are feeling adventurous.
First usable version of the Mancx AskMe widget. Try it out. May still contain bugs. Please report bugs to email@example.com.
Removed a few littering files that cause issues. They made it look like there were more than one AskMe widget plugin installed.
SVN gets confused sometimes. Merge issues causing all kinds of problems. Now fixed.
This update includes a new widget design with 6 themes and three sizes. The widget managing panel in the Widgets page is changed accordingly.