The Maja Envato plug-in is a widget as well as a shortcode to display thumbnails from the Envato Marketplaces like Themeforest. Includes widget options and the equivalent shortcode to configure the features mentioned below. It follows the WordPress standard widgets output guidelines. Completely updated to use the new widget API and is multi-widget enabled. Fully XHTML compliant.
- Display thumbnails in sidebar and in post as well.
- Provide the refer url
- Several options from the Envato API
- Cache the request to avoid overload.
- All widget parameters can be used in the shortcode tag.
Shortcode default parameters
[majaenvato market="themeforest" action="popular" count="9" refer="majakovskij" cache="30" thumb_width="80" padding="10" columns="3"]
- Download the Maja Envato zip file.
- Extract the files to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin via the WordPress Plugins tab.
- Configure the widget and place it on your blog using the Widget configuration page.
- Alternatively you can use the ‘majaenvato’ shortcode tag alongside the same widget parameters in body posts/pages.
- About thumb_width, padding and columns parameters
Since the thumbs are placed in grid and the original thumbs are 80×80 pixels you should take care of them based on your sidebar size.
The padding is the space between thumbs, while the columns tell the plugin to reset the padding on the last thumb per row.
So, with the default parameter, you should have a 280px wide sidebar.
- Further questions
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave a comment on the project page and I will respond as soon as I can.
Contributors & Developers
“Maja Envato” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors