Mailer intercepts emails sent from your blog, stores them on disk and
delivers them slowly to never hit the provider limits and risk a ban.
Mailer is compatible with WordPress and every plugin that use the wp_mail()
- configurable delivering speed
- alternative sender email and name settings
- SMTP ready
- email grouping (extension for 3rd party plugins)
- email priority (extension for 3rd party plugins)
Offial page: Mailer.
See Mailer official page.
- Fix for PHP 5.4+
- Fixed few notices
- Compatibility checks
- Removed the jQuery cookie on jQuery UI tabs
- Ported all the pro features
- new admin panel
- a little fix to avoid double email when the blog is called from synchronized crons
- new mailer_set and mailer_reset functions to drive the Mailer behavior
- removed unused code
- unserializable exception managed
- new php mailer exceptions (php 5) controlled
- made compatible with new phpmailer library which is mo more compatible with its older version…
- removed the experimental bounce checking, it was not realiable
- now free!
- new detection rule
- fixed a detection rule
- added a new detection rule
- Email extraction: removed the greater than and lower than characters