Note: This plugin is no longer being maintained or supported. Download and use at your own risk.
Never miss another potential lead again. With this plugin, you now have the ability to add a simple checkbox and message to the end of your comment forms to allow your users to subscribe to a MailChimp list when commenting.
The plugin integrates seamlessly with the MailChimp API to register the name and email of your commenters into an email list of your choosing. By using the double optin method for capturing these email addresses, you can rest assured you are getting the best qualified leads for your growing email list.
This plugin was created by Thomas Griffin. Check out some of my other products, including Soliloquy – the best responsive WordPress slider plugin, Envira Gallery – the best responsive WordPress gallery plugin and OptinMonster.
- Compatibility updates for WordPress 4.1.
- Fixed bug that caused emails not to be sent on first comment
- Removed option to optionally choose first name (MailChimp needs the first name regardless)
- Fixed bug with checking for previous subscribers
- Improved styling of options table
- Added option to opt out of checking for previous subscribers (to help with performance on large lists)
- Added button to get an API key if a user didn’t have one ready
- Improved redundancy in checking for subscribers
- Improved changelog
- Added space between checkbox and text for better readability
- Fixed issue listing pending subscription and removed extraneous testing code from plugin
- Initial release.