MailBluster is the most advanced, reliable and cost-effective email marketing software in the world. It’s so capable; you can send promotional email to millions while keeping every single email entirely personalized.
MailBluster WordPress plugin is a simple and free software for creating subscription forms for the MailBluster email campaign service. It provides different methods to create and include subscription forms to WordPress pages or posts via API utilizing AmazonSES service.
For more info about linking your WordPress site with MailBluster you can read this blog
- List segmentation. Target and re-target subscribers based on who opened (or didn’t open) a specific email, clicked a certain link in an email or what products they bought.
- A/B testing. Set up two variations of the one campaign and figure out which variation option is the most effective in terms of encouraging opens, clicks or conversion.
- Email templates. Choose template from our beautiful built-in template gallery. You can build your own template gallery by crafting our existing templates or creating from scratch.
- Real-time Tracking & report. MailBluster tracks all the user activities and lets you visualize opens, clicks, bounces, complaints, and eCommerce conversions with charts & data.
- Drag & Drop email composer. Create responsive HTML newsletters with our powerful drag & drop email builder. Send professional-looking marketing campaigns that look and feel like you!
- Double opt-in. Build more qualified leads, create stronger relationships with them and improve email deliverability by using the powerful double opt-in feature.
More MailBluster Features
- High email deliverability
- Lead custom fields
- Use personalized merge tags
- Import leads without re-confirmation
- Mass add, delete or unsubscribe leads
- Organize leads by tags
- Send emails with attachments
- Bounce, complaint & unsubscribe handling
- Powerful developer API
- Customized campaign URLs
MailBluster Plugin Features
- Allows you to enter your API key.
- Integrated form builder.
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for ‘MailBluster For WordPress’ and click ‘Install now’. Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of mailbluster4wp.zip to your plugins directory, which is usually located at ‘/wp-content/plugins/’.
- Activate the plugin and enter your API key from MailBluster App.
- Create a form using the built-in form builder.
- Enter a short code onto a page or post or custom post type, or use the MailBluster widget to select a form to display.
Contributors & Developers
“MailBluster for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* fix: Fail silently if can not communicate with api server.
* WP version 6.2.2 compatible.
- fix: Message option save on database.
- WP version 6.1.1 compatible.
- Support built-in label edit.
- Screenshot & Description updated.
- Bug fix: fields warning
- Bug fix: consent checkbox error
- Bug fix: added HTML support on consent text
- Bug fix: conditionally remove unnecessary tag.
- added custom fields.
- removed meta fields.
- General improvements.
- Support multiple themes.
- Support double opt-in feature.
- Fixed form short code copy button.
- utm_campaign added on branding URL.
- Added redirect URL support.
- Form field can be required.
- WP version 6.0.1 compatible.
- UI update: massages tab input field width update.
- consent checkbox field added.
- copy button added on short code.
- added live preview on preview panel.
- Bug fixed: view button disability issue fixed.
- WP version 5.9.3 compatible.
- Updated the UI of the API Page
- Added new tab feature called ‘Settings’ in builder panel.
- Updated builder preview panel UI.
- Changed builder option field disable status to readonly status.
- Added email validation.
- Added MailBluster branding feature.
- First release.