The magical login plugin helps users to easily add login forms wherever they want with all necessary contents (login errors, lost and recovery password page). Users can also customize all features and modify login form design.
Major features of the magical login plugin include:
– Using shortcode to add the login form to any pages easily.
– Every element of the login, forget, and recovery password forms can be easily hidden or removed by using shortcode as well.
– Users can also customize headers, titles, labels, or placeholders.
– Users can completely customize the text of the automatic email of password recovery. In the default option, the magical login plugin generates a complex random password for recovering the password.
– The magical login form can also be used as the default login page of WordPress for your website.
In order to install the magical login plugin, there are two main options:
1- Automatic installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest way to install any plugin on your WordPress powered website. We recommend users to use this way. Simply log in to your WordPress admin page, choosing “Add new” from Plugins menu. and type “Magical Login” in the search field. Once you find it, simply click on “Install now”. Then WordPress handle the rest itself.
2- Manual installation:
In this way, users should download the source files of the magical login plugin from our website and upload the files to the server in the plugin directory. By default, the plugin directory is located in the following address:
your website root directory/wp-content/plugins
All configuration of the magical login plugin can be found in the “Magical login” item in the settings menu.
Can I use the magical login plugin in my existing WordPress theme?
Of course! Magical login plugin works with any WordPress theme. It can also be installed in any pages of your website. There is no any limitation of that.
Do you provide support for the magical login plugin?
Yes! we offer users free support at https://plugin.umbrella-plan.com/support
Where can I find documentation?
Reading the complex documentation for any product is always difficult. But we do not like complexity, because simplicity is in our company’s DNA. Therefore we have created a youtube channel to help users to use our products in the clearest and easiest way possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Magical Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Magical Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.