Fly Plugins presents Magic Members for WP Courseware.
Would you like to sell an online course with Magic Members?
The Magic Members Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. Simply assign WP Courseware course(s) to a Magic Members membership level. When a student purchases the membership level, they will automatically be enrolled into the associated course(s).
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated Learning Management System and sell online courses.
Magic Members Plugin Integration with WP Courseware
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a membership level and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New student pays for the membership level, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on the purchased membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more tools and resources for selling online courses check out:
- WP Courseware – The leading learning management system for WordPress. Create and sell online courses with a drag and drop interface. It’s that easy!
- S3 Media Maestro – The most secure HTML 5 media player plugin for WordPress with full AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 and CloudFront integration.
Follow Fly Plugins
This plugin is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and Magic Members.
- Upload the
Magic Members for WP Courseware addonfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
Does this plugin require Magic Members to already be installed
Where can I get WP Courseware?
Where can I get Magic Members?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Courseware for Magic Members” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Courseware for Magic Members” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: Added ability to retroactively assign courses to existing customers
- New: Added support for multiple membership levels
- Initial release