Have you ever wanted to sell an online course or e-course?
The Magic Members Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. It will allow you to assign WP Courseware courses to a membership level. Once the course(s) are assigned to a membership level, upon purchase of a membership level, a student will automatically be enrolled into the associated courses.
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated LMS system which you can sell online, or if you choose to run a free online course, you can do so with ease.
Magic Member Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a membership level and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New users pay for membership level, and WP Courseware assigns them to the appropriate course(s) based on the membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more info about Fly Plugins check out the following links:
- WP Courseware Learning Management System plugin for WordPress – The best LMS online for WordPress.
- S3 Media Maestro – The best HTML 5 secure media player for WordPress that works hand in hand with Amazon S3.
- Other Fly Plugins WordPress Plugins by Fly Plugins.
- Follow Fly Plugins on Facebook
- Check out the Fly Plugins YouTube YouTube channel.
This is not an actual membership plugin. It is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and Magic Members.
I use the add-on for my course website and it works like a charm. Thank you guys, you created a useful plugin. It's very easy to use.
- New: Added ability to retroactively assign courses to existing customers
- New: Added support for multiple membership levels
- Initial release