WordPress Mac Photo Gallery is a useful plug-in that will enhance the user experience by providing a Mac Dock Effect to the images in your web site. This plug-in is one of the best ever plug-ins available in the WordPress Plug-in Directory. This allows users to view a suave, trendy, and also a useful photo display option on your site.
Mac Dock Effect is wherein you can actually view the images aligned in a rectangular or flat format and it will zoom around individual picture while the user moves his cursor to the thumbnail of the image. This thus creates a dock effect on the screen in an effective and precise manner. Apart from improving the user interface and user experience this also improves usability and visual appeal of the web page.
***Alert: If you are upgrading the latest version of mac photo gallery means, Kindly take backup of your previous version data & then do upgrade.
Mac Photo Gallery Demo – http://www.apptha.com/demo/mac-photo-gallery
Mac Photo Gallery Home Page – http://www.apptha.com/category/extension/Wordpress/Mac-Photo-Gallery
- Easy to install Mac Photo Gallery Plugin comes through admin panel, with fantastic support.
- You can upload images of size upto 10 MB.
- Multiple upload of photos for an album.
- Import Albums and Photos from picasa, flickr and facebook and show with Mac Dock effect.
- The album photos are shown with Mac Dock effect.
- Viewing each photo with wonderful photo preview effect which includes previous, next options.
- The best part of this Photo preview is that Download, Share, and facebook comments is available for each photo
- After installing our plugin go to settings->Mac Photo Gallery and give the Facebook API, so that you can use the facebook options.
- Facebook comments are given below for each photo preview.
- You can show the album listing and showing particular album photo in widgets as your wish.
- Flexible size for resizing photo and showing photos at admin side.
- Proximity size option in admin side to make the Mack Doc Effect smoothness.
- Having album listing scroll in the photos viewing page.
- Ajax Pagination used to view the entire album list
- Maximized view for the picture comes with a carousal effect.
- Facebook style viewing for individual pictures is available.
- Style of the Mac Dock – rounded, winged, etc can be customized by the admin.
- The height of the thumbnail and its size can be altered or set in the back end
- The Mac Dock effect’s resolution and proximity can be set by the admin.
- In the back end the admin of the site or site owner can set the number of images that should be displayed on a single row.
To Add Album and Photos
- Log on to Admin panel.
- Media -> Mac Photo Gallery -> Add Album.
- Create album by giving the request field.
- After creating the album, the album list is shown in the right side.
- Clicking Add option for particular album you can add photos to the album.
- Multiple upload of photos so that you can add more photos at time for the album.
- After adding check by clicking the view upload images.
- In the photo viewing page you can sort the images, you can select the album cover from the images.
To change the global settings of the player
- Log on to Admin panel.
- Look for Settings on the Left column and click Mac Photo Gallery Options.
- Change the settings as you wish.
- You have give the Facebook API that is mandatory.
= To Display Side Widgets of the Gallery Like Album listing, Photo listing of particular album.
1) Log on to Admin Panel.
2) Look for Apperance on the Left column and click Widgets Options.
3) Drag and Drop the options what you want to show in the right side bar.
= To See the Features in the user side
1. Adding macGallery Photos of a particular album in your post/page, or displaying all the albums can be easily done by adding a simple code there.
(i) In case you want to insert a particular photo album into your post or page, you can do it easily by following the example: [macGallery albid=1 row=3 cols=3]
(ii) If you want to have the whole gallery in your post or page, you can do it just by entering [macGallery] in the respective post or page.
(iii) There is a album listing and photo listing widgets for the Mac photo Gallery. In this you can set the number of albums to list on widgets and number of photos row/col can also setted.
- PHP: 5.x.x
- mySQL: 4.0, 4.1 or 5.x
- WordPress: 2.8 or newer
- PHP: 5.2.x or newer
- mySQL: 5.x
- WordPress: 2.8 or newer
- Download and unzip the current version of the Mac Photo Gallery plugin.
- Transfer the entire Mac Photo Gallery directory to your /plugins/ directory
- Activate the Mac Photo Gallery through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You’re done.
- How can i activate Mac gallery plugin?
Download the zip file , install it. Then activate the plugin.
- Can I get the Mac Photo Gallery plugin customized to my needs?
Yes, but there will be additional charges based on the request for customization has to be made by the requester.
- How to contact the support / development team of our Mac Photo Gallery?
You can contact us through,
Live Chat at http://www.apptha.com
Forums at http://www.apptha.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=30