WordPress Mac Photo Gallery is a useful plug-in that will enhance the user experience by providing a Mac Dock Effect to the images in your web site. This plug-in is one of the best ever plug-ins available in the WordPress Plug-in Directory. This allows users to view a suave, trendy, and also a useful photo display option on your site.
Mac Dock Effect is wherein you can actually view the images aligned in a rectangular or flat format and it will zoom around individual picture while the user moves his cursor to the thumbnail of the image. This thus creates a dock effect on the screen in an effective and precise manner. Apart from improving the user interface and user experience this also improves usability and visual appeal of the web page.
***Alert: If you are upgrading the latest version of mac photo gallery means, Kindly take backup of your previous version data & then do upgrade.
Mac Photo Gallery Demo - http://www.apptha.com/demo/mac-photo-gallery
Mac Photo Gallery Home Page - http://www.apptha.com/category/extension/Wordpress/Mac-Photo-Gallery
- Easy to install Mac Photo Gallery Plugin comes through admin panel, with fantastic support.
- You can upload images of size upto 10 MB.
- Multiple upload of photos for an album.
- Import Albums and Photos from picasa, flickr and facebook and show with Mac Dock effect.
- The album photos are shown with Mac Dock effect.
- Viewing each photo with wonderful photo preview effect which includes previous, next options.
- The best part of this Photo preview is that Download, Share, and facebook comments is available for each photo
- After installing our plugin go to settings->Mac Photo Gallery and give the Facebook API, so that you can use the facebook options.
- Facebook comments are given below for each photo preview.
- You can show the album listing and showing particular album photo in widgets as your wish.
- Flexible size for resizing photo and showing photos at admin side.
- Proximity size option in admin side to make the Mack Doc Effect smoothness.
- Having album listing scroll in the photos viewing page.
- Ajax Pagination used to view the entire album list
- Maximized view for the picture comes with a carousal effect.
- Facebook style viewing for individual pictures is available.
- Style of the Mac Dock – rounded, winged, etc can be customized by the admin.
- The height of the thumbnail and its size can be altered or set in the back end
- The Mac Dock effect’s resolution and proximity can be set by the admin.
- In the back end the admin of the site or site owner can set the number of images that should be displayed on a single row.