The plugin creates a map (using Google Maps) witch can be populated
by users with markers (for us it represents their
LUG “Linux Users Group” location, name, web site, coordinator and geographical position.
We are using it for example to show everyone
how many LUGs are in your country. 🙂
It can be also modified to suit your needs.
For example it creates a GeoRSS webservice, once you update the database with markers,
the GeoRSS will be updated live.
- Complete OO rewrite. Moved to jQuery. Added GeoRSS webservice.
- Sidebar widget and aditional Google Maps related improvements.
- Improved plugin styling in admin CP
- GMaps API bugfixes and CSS updates.
- Fixed bugs with utf-8 encodings, revised translation, moved lug-map page.
- First public release.
- More or less a hack.