The Lover.ly Network Plugin allows publishing partners to connect their blog to the Lover.ly platform.
- In an FTP program, open the
- Browse to your WordPress administration panel (http://www.example.com/wp-admin).
- Click the “Plugins” link in the top right menu.
- In the list of inactive plugins, check the box next to “Lover.ly Network Plugin”, and click the “Activate” button.
- Click the “Lover.ly Network” link on your menu.
- You’ll have one option, your settings, where you can choose to display block or inline.
- When you edit posts, you will now see the ability to fill in information.
Contributors & Developers
“Lover.ly Network Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.