The Louder Campaignlist plugin will display a set limit of campaigns (including optional campaign logo) with links to the relevant Louder campaign page, drawn from the selected Louder directory category. So you can display links to campaigns of specific interest to you and your readers in, for example, a column in the sidebar of your blog.
Louder is the new home for e-campaigning. The site draws together a range of online activist tools enabling activists to create and run their own campaigns and connect with others with similar interests.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip louder-campaignlist.zip and extract the louder-campaignlist folder
- Upload louder-campaignlist folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the widget at Appearance->Widgets by moving it to a sidebar
- Configure your plugin settings at Appearance->Widgets by selecting the campaign category you want to display. If you select a category that contains child categories, all live campaigns in those child categories will be displayed
What is [Louder.org.uk](http://www.louder.org.uk)
Louder is the new home for e-campaigning. This site draws together a range of online activist tools enabling you to create and run your own campaigns and connect with others.
Contributors & Developers
“Louder latest campaign” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
= 1.0 beta= * First live beta.