Lootly is a Loyalty & Rewards, Referrals and VIP Platform helping eCommerce brands build great relationships with their customers. Lootly makes it easy to launch your own Loyalty program in just a few minutes. At Lootly, we believe that Loyalty programs should be feature-rich, easily accessible, fully customizable and affordable for all business sizes.
Best of all, customers do not need a separate account for Lootly. Lootly simply checks when a customer is logged in, and then automatically displays their loyalty information within our on-site widget.
Lootly offers numerous plans that are feature-rich to ensure your loyalty program is a success. Below are some of the awesome features available on our plans:
- Points & Rewards
- Referral Program
- VIP Tier Program
- Email Customization
- Earning & Spending Limits
- Product, Category, and Customer Segmentation
- Full Design Customization
- HTML Editors
- Advanced Insights & Reports
- Import & Export Customers
- Custom Sender Domain
- and much more!
Be sure to visit: https://lootly.io/pricing to see all available plans & features.
The Lootly for WooCommerce plugin relies on Lootly.io to handle all functionality, which means you must create an account at https://lootly.io/ to use this plugin.
- Link to Terms of Service: https://lootly.io/terms-of-service
- Install Lootly Loyalty & Rewards either via the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the zip file to your WordPress Site.
- Once the app is installed, you will need to navigate to the “Lootly” menu on the left.
- The Lootly settings area requires that you enter in your Lootly Account Email, API Key & API Secret. You can obtain this information by accessing your Lootly account, then click on Account Settings (top right). Don’t have an account? No problem! Lootly has a free plan. You can visit Lootly by going to:(https://lootly.io/utm_source=wordpress&utm_medium=description_link&utm_campaign=woocommerce_wordpress_page “Lootly”)
- After you’ve added your credentials click Verify, then click Save, and you’re done! You should now see the Lootly On-Site widget displaying on the right side of your website.
- You can change how this shows within your Lootly account, under: Display > Tab
How does Lootly help my store?
Lootly offers over 12 ways for customers to participate in your loyalty program, such as: Sharing your brand on Facebook, reading your blog, writing a product review or celebrating a birthday.
Customers performing these actions can receive points, which helps to build loyalty with your brand, especially if you have a number of great rewards available to them. Customers can redeem points for rewards, such as $ off their next order or even Free Shipping.
Lootly also helps you build new sources of revenue by establishing a Referrals Program, to help turn happy customers into Brand Ambassadors.
How easy is this to setup?
Lootly is incredibly simple to install to your store, as it only takes a few clicks and less than 1 minute of your time. Once installed, our team is always available via Live Chat, Email or Phone for helping answer any questions you have.
What types of Plans does Lootly offer?
Lootly was built to be an affordable and feature rich solution for brands looking to launch a loyalty & rewards program. Lootly has a free plan which helps small businesses launch their program and start to build that relationship with their customers.
We also have 3 feature-rich paid plans. Visit us at https://lootly.io/pricing to better understand our pricing & features available.
Are your Unlimited Plans REALLY Unlimited?
Yes! There are no tricks or hidden fees here. Our plans include Unlimited Orders and Unlimited Customers. While other loyalty platforms limit your growth, we built Lootly to scale with your business without charging you more.
Can I import my existing customers?
Yes! Lootly makes it incredibly easy to import all of your existing customers & award them points automatically for past purchases. Importing begins on our Growth $49 Plan.
What level of support is available?
Lootly is based in Orlando, FL and offers Live Chat, Email and Phone support. For brands looking for more personalized attention, we offer a Dedicated Account Manager on our Enterprise Plan.
Contributors & Developers
“Lootly Loyalty & Rewards” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – First stable version
1.2 – Fixed submission issues, updated readme file
1.3 – Fixed coupon limit issue, updated readme file
1.4 – Updated individual usage for rewards, updated readme file
1.5 – Updated single usage for rewards, updated readme file
1.6 – Send guest order request + add order note
1.7 – Updated to support woocommerce 3.9
1.8 – send already registered customers to lootly + exclude discount from order total price
1.9 – fixed problem with incorrect subtotal price precision
1.10 – fixed problem missing user with ID=1
1.11 – fixed problem format numbers
1.12 – new customer register – add username
1.13 – referrals coupon code generation fix
1.14 – optimization coupon code generation
1.15 – updated to support 5.5
1.16 – updated to support 5.5.1 + woocommerce 4.5.2
1.17 – pass order’s product details to lootly
1.18 – pass order’s customer IP
1.19 – Add categories functionality
1.20 – Add categories/product exclude functionality
1.21 – fixed problem format numbers
1.22 – fixed wp_error on http response
1.23 – update to support latest WordPress version and added support for category restrictions