Add a reponsive logo slideshow carousel to your site quickly and easily. Embed in any post/page using shortcode
[logo-slider] or in your theme
<?php logo_slider(); ?>
Perfect for displaying a list of sponsor or client logos.
- Simple and light weight
- Fully responsive
- Drag & Drop to reorder slider
- Nice selection of arrow icons
- Easy to customise (height, width, transition type etc)
- Easy image uploader
- Ability to add links to each logo if you want
- Auto-slide option
Click here to see Logo Slider in action.
Pro vs Free Version
This is the Free version of the plugin. Get Pro Version if you need the following advanced features:
- Mulitple Slideshows – create as many sliders as you like across your site
- Drag n Drop logo manager so you can easily re-order logos
- Fully Responsive Design
- Use WordPress Media Library for logo images
- How can I use this in a widget?
Just place the shortcode into a text widget. If that doesn’t work (it just renders [logo-slider] in text) then that means your theme isn’t ‘widgetized’ which you can fix easily by adding 1 tiny piece of code to your theme functions.php:
Add this code above to fuctions.php between the
?>tags. A good place would be either at the very top or the very bottom of the file. Once you’ve done this you should be able to use shortcode in widgets now.
- Can I do multiple slideshows?
This Free version just does 1 slider. If you want multiple sliders get Pro version here.
- How can I customise the design?
You can do some basic presentation adjustments via Logo Slider tab on the admin menu. Beyond this, you can completely customise the design using CSS in the Custom CSS field on settings screen.
- The layout is broken
It’s most likely just a matter of tweaking the css.
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
If you’ve tried all the obvious stuff and it’s still not working please request support via the forum.
This plugin is not what they promised it would be. I do not recommend it.
Not sure how this plugin has so many users and that are happy with it. Doesn't work properly for me at all, even after researching issues on the WP support page. Also doesn't have answers for similar questions. Deactivated!
- Animation issue fixed.
- Updated text domain for the plugin repository’s new translations
- Off Buttons issue – Fixed.
- Function renamed for admin styles.
- Function for loading plugin text domain fixed.
- Some code indentation.
- Number of logos to be displayed in iPad – Fixed
- Conflict with other slider plugins – Fixed
- Upgrade jQuery.cycle To jQuery.cycle2 – New
- conflict with wpc pro – Fixed
- Updated ‘Size’ text and added explanatory note so it is clear it applies to whole slider, not just a single slide
- Fix for IE 11
- Added option for 1 or 2 images per slide (so 3 is no longer lowest option)
- Fixed number of slides bug (was stuck on 4). Field is now re-implemented so you can set number of logos per slide on desktop layout.
- Now fully responsive
- Drag & Drop to reorder slider
- Open slide link in new window
- Turn arrows On/Off
- Fade transition as an option
- Fixed background colour setting
- Bug fix for configuration menu display and image resize function. Thanks to Grant Kimball for this fix.
- Added auto-slide options
- Initial release