Enables you to change your theme logo without using FTP or the media library.
- Gets logo form your media library
- Edit the image alt text and title
- Option to link the logo to your homepage
- Swap between uploaded logos
Developers plugin page
- Download the plugin.
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then ‘Upload’.
- Browse to the downloaded plugin then then ‘Install Now’.
- Activate the plugin.
- Use the link on the ‘appearances’ page to access the plugin options.
- Add the code
<?php lm_display_logo(); ?>to your header.php.
- What happens if I don’t have a logo?
All you will see on your site is the alt text.
- Can I use the logo URL instead of the lu_display_logo function?
Yes. But you won’t see the alt text or title.
- How can I revert to my original logo?
<?php lm_display_logo(); ?>with the code from the original theme files.
Contributors & Developers
“Logo Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added WordPress Media Uploader
- Just a coding tweak – no change to the way the plugin works
2.1 & 2.2
- Bug Fix in the way the array was called
- Spelling mistakes
- Major upgrade. Yo can now uploads as many logos as you like and select which one you want to display.
- Cleaned out a whole load of code so it’s super slick.
- Option to make the logo responsive to the screen size
- Initial Issue