Logintap makes web logins much securer & super easy for users.
Logintap pushes auth requests into APPS THAT ARE ALREADY ON A PHONE:
– Mobile messengers for Android & iOS: FaceBook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, VK; Chrome Push on Android.
– Each user makes a simple visual choice, where to authenticate your logins. More mobile channels coming soon6 as well as device fingerprint, user faceid/fingerprint using webauthn!
Logintap service link: https://logintap.com
Logintap privacy documentation: https://logintap.com/privacy
YOU NEED TO HAVE LOGINTAP.COM ACCOUNT FOR THE PLUGIN TO FUNCTION.
This is a plugin simplifies connecting your WP project to the Logintap mobile authentication API.
Extends the WordPress user profile page with controls to connect and display the user’s Logintap status.
Adds an authorization button to the standard login form via Logintap.
Is custom login form supported?
No. To support a custom login form, you need to modify the plugin code.
Is Logintap a paid for service?
It depends on your volume of second factor auth logins. There is always a free account, which is enough for many projects.
How can I try Logintap before installing the WP plugin?
(1) Register for your account at Logintap dot com (2) Login into it and press a button Connect a Messenger. (3) Logout and login again using Logintap button. On our website, there is a button named “How to test@, right on a home page – it has the visual instruction for the test.
Does Logintap get any info about my users?
No, just user IDs from your system, nothing more.
What if I have many websites?
You just use the same Logintap account and project ID in a WP plugin on any of the websites.
What if my question is not on the list?
There are more frequent questions and answers on our website. You can also write us – email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logintap API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Logintap API” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress version 5.8.
- Fixed bug when updating user profile.
- Initial version of the plugin.