This is a paid subscription plugin offered by LoginRadius with a 30-day free trial period.
This plugin enables Social Login and Social Sharing. Along with that it also captures users’ profile data, with their permission of course, and automatically creates a profile in your WP database. The plugin can also feed the data into your existing email software such as MailChimp or any other marketing, sales or analytics software.
1. Social Login
Social login reduces the barriers users face when attempting to register on your website by allowing them to log in with their existing social accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google and 30 other networks. This eliminates the need to create yet another username and password.
2. Social Sharing
Make your users your brand ambassadors and drive high quality referrals to your website – 82% of users consider buying or trying products and services based on their friends’ recommendations. With social share, you give users the tools to share your content, product details and other information with their own networks.
3. User Profile Data
Our solution allows websites to collect more than 200 user data points- such as demographics, name, education, verified email address and many more – in order to better understand users. This enables businesses to personalize users’ web experiences and then build long-term relationships with them.
4. Social Data Integration
Our solution can auto integrate social data into your existing softwares such as mailchimp, hubspot, salesforce, google analytics, etc.
5. Social Analytics
With social analytics, website owners get access to far more data fields than traditional analytics – such as Google Analytics – because they include individual users’ interests, gender, education, relationship status, age and also track their activities across websites.
6. Single sign-on
Single Sign-On creates a single authentication system for multiple web properties allowing users to navigate websites with a single account.
This plugin runs on LoginRadius SaaS (Software-as-a-Service).
Features of this Plugin
- A clean, user friendly WP admin U/I with tab structure with various options for social login, sharing and commenting
- Users can register by logging in with their social ID, such as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook etc and will not require usernames/passwords
- 30+ ID providers available, choose as many ID providers as you like
- Support legacy account mapping for your existing WordPress user accounts to social login
- It automatically creates an account for each user
- Fully compatible with s2member
- Fully compatible with Buddypress and bbPress
- Supports WordPress Multisite feature
- Auto approve user’s comments from social ID providers
- Fetched data, including email addresses, name, date of birth, etc.
- Twitter does not provider email addresses, so in case a user logs in with Twitter, you have the option for a pop-up window to appear asking users to fill his/her email address and that can be verified
- Personalize ID providers i.e integrate FB, Google, Twitter apps in to your LoginRadius so that it will show your website name/logo in the ID providers login pop-up
- Options to show a social login interface (widget) on a login, register, and/or comment page
- Option to integration data with mailchimp, salesforce, google analytics, hubspot, etc.
- Enable email verification from the end user
- Supports HTTPS enabled website
- Developer sandbox
- Get 24/7 email support
- Add multiple admins to your LoginRadius account
- A set-up service (installation, configuration, customization, quality assurance) at additional cost
Step-by-step installation documents
After downloading the plugin, please follow the step-by-step installation guide:
WordPress installation and configuration
Configuring the Widget
- Once you activate the plugin, go to the ‘Widgets’ section in the ‘Design’ or ‘Appearance’ menu.
- Look for the ‘LoginRadius’ widget and click on the ‘Add’ link, or drag and drop the widget to the widget area on the right.
- After adding the LoginRadius widget, customize it by changing the title, text show before, text show after, etc.
- Go to ‘Settings’ section and click on ‘LoginRadius’ option.
- Click on LoginRadius link (or directly goto http://www.loginradius.com ) and login using any provider. Then in the user account section, you can select the providers you want to use on your wordpress website and generate your unique API Key and API Secret.
- Copy and Paste API Key in LoginRadius plug-in box for ‘API key’.
If you want to allow only registered users to comment, go to Settings > Discussion and check the box for ‘Users must be registered and logged in to comment’. With this option turned on, users must first register or login using a social provider before posting comments.
Display LoginRadius interface on other pages
You can enable social login, sharing and counter anywhere in your website page/post content using shortcodes. Just place following shortcodes where you want to show interface
Shortcode for Social Login: [LoginRadius_Login]
Shortcode for Social Sharing: [LoginRadius_Share]
Technical Support Questions
- What is Social Login and why do I need it?
Social login is an idea of letting users to log in to a website with their Facebook, Twitter and over 20 more ID Providers. By using Social Login, you eliminate traditional registration form & process hencing attracting more users resulting into increment of sign-up rate up to 100%.
- What about Social Commenting & Social Sharing?
Social commenting means users can post their comments via their social networks and user avatar, name & link to his/her profile will appear with the comment, while social sharing allows users to share your web content on his/her social networks i.e. amongst his/her friends resulting in increased referral traffic!
- How much do you charge for the plugin?
Our plugin is free to download and feel free to use it on your WordPress, BuddyPress, bbPress and any other WP based systems for Social Sharing feature. For Social login and Social Commenting features, enterprise level support and custom solutions, we offer premium packages.
- Can you help me set up Social Login, Sharing & Commenting on my website?
Yes, the LoginRadius Team can assist you with implementing these social features. Please contact us here and one of our experts will get back to you.
- Where can I get support?
We offer 24/7 support, feel free to browse our knowledge base here.
- What is LoginRadius?
LoginRadius is a Canadian Startup that offers Social Infrastructure to websites through its Software as a Service (SaaS). We are Canada’s Top 50 Startups and our service is being used by over 150,000 customers around the world. We are also partner with internet giants such as Amazon.com, Mozilla, Microsoft, DynDNS, etc.
Liked the plugin, easy to install. Very easy and clean to use.
This plugin seemed to have been developed very well and worked well. Just installed the plugin and after working this it for a while I got everything working perfectly. If you rate something based on what it says it does, this plugin does 100 percent.
I tried all the other Social Login Plugins and didn’t like the way they worked. Some of them didn’t work well with my theme and some required me to join a third party service.This one is the best so far.Thank you guys for creating such a great tool.
Just what I needed! Earlier I used the similar plugin but it caused problems with my website. But this plugin works great. Setting up each social media network that you wish to use is a bit time consuming, but it is worth.
Liked this plugin very much. It serves exactly what many people need. And it’s very clean and easy to use.
Works like a charm – our clients always want the login page to be customized for them, so this comes in super handy. Best plugin I ever used.
Contributors & Developers
“Premium Social Login with Social Data Integration (Paid)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated Social Sharing url
- Updated Activation
- Removed Social Sharing ajax request
- Support added for WordPress 4.3.0
- Custom post type sharing added
- Improved multisite performance
- Redirection bug fix
- Improved functionality and optimization
- Improved theme compatibility
- API updates Facebook, LinkedIn, Google
- Performance upgrades
- Social Sharing Improvements
- Interface & Theme compatibility improvements
- Added Buddypress Login/Register Options
- iOS login fix
- Buddypress Avatar Fix
- Added new options for social login and social sharing
- Released responsive interfaces for Social Login and Social Sharing
- Revamp User interface and User Experience of Admin interface
- Simple and easy to use admin options
- Fixed some bugs related to social sharing
- Fixed issues in last version
- Compatiblilty with WordPress 4.0
- Tweak: Removed hard-coded plugin version and stored it in database
- Restructured plugin for better performance.
- UI improvement in notification popups
- Simplified plugin settings text.
- Improved PHP SDK, Started using wp_remote_get and wp_remote_post instead of CURL
- Added plugin requirements checking on activation.
- Added debugging option.
- Separated settings as basic and advanced settings.
- Improvement in widgets.
- Fixed issues with multisite installation.
- Updated the demo website link in details
- Added 3 more Social ID providers (Disqus, SinaWeibo, Instagram)
- Improved performance of plugin
- UI improvement in notification popups displayed at website front end
- Improved PHP SDK
- Added support for woocommerce plugin for social login and social sharing
- Added performance improvements
- Added new features and widget for Social Account linking
- Added shortcode for Social Account linking widget
- Enhanced Social Sharing to support responsive themes and mobile devices
- Added an option to use large social profile picture as WordPress avatar
- Added an option to handle redirection for registration and login using Social Login
- Added an option to enable improved user experience for Social Login
- UI improvements in options page
- Added option to specify target url for multiple sharing interfaces at Homepage
- Added option to specify username separator in Social Login widget area.
- Added option to delete plugin settings on plugin deletion
- “Enable plugin now” button will be displayed at plugin options page, only if
user has not saved API Key and Secret.
- Added new login ID providers – Amazon, Github, kaixin, Paypal, renren, Salesforce, odnoklassniki and QQ
- Sharing UI change.
- Added option to update user profile data on login.
- Added feature to specify CSS in Social Login and Sharing shortcode.
- CSS issues fixed with Input fields on the wordpress login form
- Added WP login hook in Social Login “Login” function. Functions called on WordPress login hook will work on Social Login.
- Performance improvement in login redirection.
- Added options to manage user activation/deactivation from wordpress admin
- Added social Login interface customization options
- Added Pinterest in Social Sharing
- Added Pinterest and Hybridshare in Social Counter
- Bug fixed with social login interface generation on https site
- Added JS framework
[Important: If you are upgrading to Version 4.5, the icons in your login interface will default to the new login theme. Please log into your www.loginradius.com account if you wish to change it.]
- Added performance improvement during login interface load
- Added Social Sharing and Counter with in WordPress admin with customization options
- Add social login provider – Github, QQ, Renren, Kaixin
- Multisite – Auto create settings of main blog to all sub-blogs
- Multisite – Added control for Admin to replicate main website options to other pre-existing blogs in the network
- Added an option to redirect to buddypress profile page after login
- Added feature for social account mapping, so users can now link multiple social accounts
- Enhanced the Social Login admin interface to quick navigation
- Added the help and support section with direct link to support documents
- Added a feature to auto-detect API Connection Method
- Added a feature to verify LoginRadius API settings
- Added a feature for admin to allow/dis-allow new user registration form social network
- Added an option to place social login interface at various positions in commenting layout
- Custom hook to display Social login interface at any place of the website/blog
- Option for admin to see the social provider name in the user list
- Shortcodes for inserting social login, social sharing and social counter in the post/page contents
- Option to disable sharing/counter by navigating to the individual post/page ‘Edit’ section
- Added user nicename sanitized.
- Added social avatars for Buddypress.
- New layout for Social Commenting
- Added Social Counter
- Enhanced Social Sharing with updates
- WordPress admin UI improvement
- Added a separate menu item – LoginRadius in admin panel
- Username/password is not sent to user before email verification
- WordPress admin bar appearing at first login, page refresh issue fixed
- Correct password is sent to user after registration
- Validation of api/secret key entered through admin
- Bug fixes with social sharing
- Support for brazillian language
- Multisite and S2member support added
- Social login interface can be enabled on Buddyprss login and register form
- Replicate main site plugin settings to each subsite in multisite network
- Buddypress refresh at login solved
- Buddypress user registration issue solved
- Issue fixed with Social login beside position.
- Issue fixed with Social sharing JQuery conflict with some plugins.
- Issue fix with Social sharing JQuery conflict
- Social sharing released.
- WordPress Admin UI improved with tab structure.
- Logout Redirection option added.
- Auto Approve Social User’s Comments- feature added.
- Hidden field removed using tmp db.
- WordPress admin settings improved – now compatible v 2.8 and higher.
- social share widget added.
- Title and avatar added in widget.
- Anyone can register bug fixed.
- Social Login interface position (embed in wp form or/and beside wp form ) option added.
- Link existing wordpress user accounts to social login option added.
- Email verification enabled for end user.
- API key and secret validation enabled.
- Performance improvement enhancements.
- Interface customization for language, social icon set and theme
- Social Avatar added.
- WordPress Admin interface enhanced
- More user profile data added like about,avatar and website name etc.
- Curl and fskopen option added in wordpress admin
- Option to choose social icon login, register,comment page in admin interface.
- Bug Fixed – filename conflict fixed.
- Bug fixed – redirection issue from admin login page fixed.
- Popup issue Fixed
- Redirection issue fixed(same page)
- Callback Https redirection issue fixed
- German language added
- Redirection issue fixed(wordpress installed in sub-root)
- Enhance feature for First Name and Last Name
- Enhancement to send email to new user
- Bug fixed – CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION
- Bug fixed – redirection issue
- Bug fixed – popup in IE
- Bug fixed for First Name and Last Name
- Enhancement to set default user role for social login
- Auto detection for Http and Https websites to remove IE and chrome warning message
- User profile data fetch for international languages support
- Stable release
- Added 6 more languages – Italian, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French
- Stable release
- Added foursquare social login in provider list
- Redirect selection option in admin.
- Existence of email validation.
- Popup design enhancements.
- New interface on comment box for login.
- Admin interface design enhancements.
- Stable release
- Bug fixes and Admin enhancements
- Bug fixed – Registered user email notification issue
- Bug fixed – Email pop-up issue
- Added js directory
- This is the first version of the application.