WordPress Login with Azure ( Azure SSO ) plugin allows you Login ( Single Sign-On ) to your WordPress site using your Azure ( Azure AD / Azure B2C / Office 365 ) account credentials. This plugin uses OAuth / OpenID Connect protocol to achieve Single Sign-on.This plugin also provides SSO with custom applications as well.
In simple term, Single Sign-On ( SSO ) means login into 1 site / application using the credentials of another app/site.
Example. If you have all your Users/Customers/Members/Employees stored on 1 site(ex. msn, wordpress, etc.), lets say site A and you want all of them to register/login into your WordPress site say site B. In this scenario, you can register/login all your users of site A into Site B using the login credentials/account of Site A. This is call Single Sign-On or SSO.
For more details on OAuth, OpenID Connect ( OIDC ), Security Tokens, please visit Microsoft Azure website .
This Azure SSO plugin allows all Azure users ( Active Directory Users, B2C Users,and external users ) to login into WordPress with their existing Microsoft Azure account and also create a user account into WordPress. Some of the Azure Single Sign-On use-cases are listed below.
* Single Sign-On to WordPress using Azure AD users ( Azure AD SSO )
* Single Sign-On to WordPress using Azure B2C users ( Azure B2C SSO )
* Single Sign-On to WordPress using external users synced to Azure AD ( Azure AD SSO )
* Single Sign-On to WordPress using Office 365 users ( Office 365 SSO )
* Single Sign-On to WordPress using Dynamics CRM users ( Dynamics CRM SSO )
* Single Sign-On to WordPress using Microsoft Teams users ( Microsoft Teams SSO )
* Single Sign-On to WordPress using Windows Live users ( Windows Live SSO )
- WordPress Login with Azure ( Azure SSO ) supports Single Sign-On(SSO) with Azure AD / Azure B2C / Office 365 / Dynamic CRM / Microsoft Teams / Windows Live / using OAuth / OpenID Connect ( OIDC ) protocols
- WordPress Login with custom Applications.
- Auto Create Users : After SSO, new user automatically gets created in WordPress
- Account Linking : After user SSO to WordPress, if user already exists in WordPress, then his profile gets updated or it will create a new WordPress User
- Attribute Mapping : Login with Azure supports Attribute Mapping feature to map WordPress user profile attribute.
- Login Widget : Use Widgets to easily integrate the login link with your WordPress site
- Redirect URL after Login : OAuth Login Automatically Redirects user after successful login.
- Multi-tenant support
- Support for Azure MFA
- Support for an integration with Graph API
- Support for standard and custom policies like Password Reset ( Forgot Password ) , Sign Up and Sign In Policy, etc
- Real Time User Provisioning using APIs or SCIM
No SSL restriction
- Login to WordPress ( WordPress SSO ) using Azure without having an SSL or HTTPS enabled site.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
azure. Find and Install
Login with Azureor ‘Azure SSO’ plugin by miniOrange
- Activate the plugin
- Download WordPress Login with Azure ( Azure SSO ).
- Unzip and upload the
Login with Azuredirectory to your
- Activate Login with Azure from your Plugins page.
- Go to
Settings-> Login with Azure -> Configure OAuth, and follow the instructions
- Go to
Appearance->Widgets,in available widgets you will find
Login with Azurewidget, drag it to chosen widget area where you want it to appear.
- Now visit your site and you will see login with widget.
I need to customize the plugin or I need support and help?
I need integration of this plugin with my other installed plugins like BuddyPress, etc.?
We will help you in integrating this plugin with your other installed plugins. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
For any other query/problem/request
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Login with Azure (Azure SSO)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- Provided form for user interaction
- Minor UI Updates
- Added option for video/screenshare demo request
- Added security fixes
- UI Updates
- Added securify fixes
- Added support for Dynamics CRM application
- Added support for Microsoft Teams application
- Added support for Windows Live application
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Discovery endpoint fix
- UI fixes and other bug fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8 and PHP 8
- Security Fixes
- Minor UI Fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Minor Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
- UI Updates
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- UI Updates
- Configuration Automation
- Added option for Custom Applications SSO
- UI Updates
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- UI updates
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.2
- Added improvements in Attribute Mapping Feature
- Added Copy Redirect/Callback URL features and improvements in existing functionalities
- Added some UI changes
- Added separate Azure SSO Apps for Azure AD and Azure B2C and end to end SSO Setup guides
- Updated Licensing Plans
- Minor bugfixes & UI changes
- First version for Login with Azure.