This plugin allows you to track all user devices used when logging in to your site. The user agent, login date/time, and logout date/time (if the users log out from the site) are tracked automatically and persisted into the database for later viewing.
You can find a list of all login devices available under the Users > Login Devices submenu.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fs-login-devicesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- View all login devices on Users > Login Devices.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FS Login Devices” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FS Login Devices” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [FIXED] Simplify composer.json and package.json (unrelated to actual plugin)
- [FIXED] Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Initial release