List post from a specific category with options like date format, link text, order and more. Locus is a very simple plugin for display content in diferrent ways:
- Display a single post, page or any available post type.
- Display full content or the excerpt, or both!
- Category descriptions are visible by default, if any.
- Configure date format, link text or hide them all.
- Use styles for every block, (refer the stylesheet in
- Set display post orders, such random, by date, by author, comment count (popularity) etc
- Display thumbnails, if available
- Easy to use: you don’t have to learn to use it
- Settings per widget, so you can have different widgets.
- Place the ‘locus’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate Locus.
- Visit ‘Appearance > Widgets’ and add any Locus Widget: Locus Posts, Locus Single Post&Page and Locus Post Types.
- Adjust the widget for display what you want
- Adjust the CSS if you need.
Contributors & Developers
“Locus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Locus plugin launched.