Plugin provides a management system of physical locations, adding a new type of publication ‘locator_agency’, a LOCATOR shortcode is added to a page to display the map and related information. The administration has set up a form for the configuration to display the map.
- New custom post type ‘locator_agency’.
- ShortCode ‘LOCATOR’ to add a page.
- Configuration form to display the map.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the LocatorAgency folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Active the plugin in the WordPress Panel.
- Start creating new locator.
- Setting’s Page (Setting -> Locator Option )
- Create a page, then put the shortcode [LOCATOR]
- Visit the page created
There are currently no FAQs at this time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LocatorAgency” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version of the plugin.