Draws a map and inserts points on the location. Has the ability to draw multiple maps. Only accepts PNG as input and output.
Loads a xml from the admin panel, which tells us the following:
- Image to load
- Image to use for plotting a location
a valid xml should look like the following:
Want to show the map? Just put
<?php locationmap("mapid"); ?> in your template. Don’t want to hack a new template or existing template together ? Just put the following in your post: %locationmap: mapid% .
Font is the fine Semplice Regular from Style-Force. http://pixelfonts.style-force.net/
- Upload the plugin to your plugins folder, and off you go.
- Create a valid xml
- Add a call to locationmap(“myMapId”); to your template, or a parsable tag to a post / page.
I’m getting no text or a warning about the font.
- A. Did you specify the font tag ?
I’d like to have feature x and y, can you implement this ?
- A. Give me a try, and if I like it, ill add it. You can send your contributions to me, and i’ll add them if it fits the plugin.
I want to define multiple maps, how do I do it.
- A. Just define multiple blocks, be sure to have unique id’s for each map!