Check out one of my sites to try it yourself. All of the dates and times on the site are GMT+0 but will be displayed in your timezone once the page is fully done loading.
- Fix bug affecting the post time functions. Whoops.
- Make use of HTML
dataattributes instead of nested and hidden
<span>s to store the additional data.
.jsfile so it can be cached.
- Rewriting of the filters to reduce code duplication.
titlevalue to “This date and/or time has been adjusted to match your timezone” so the user knows it’s been adjusted.
- Move the
is_feed()check later so it’ll actually work.
- Missing parenthesis was causing a parse error. Whoops!
- Disable only for the new version of P2.
- Disable if the WPTouch plugin is active and displaying it’s theme (this plugin breaks with it).
- Disable inside of feeds.
- If the time format is
U(i.e. a Unix timestamp), then don’t modify the output as it’s most likely being used by PHP rather than being displayed.
- Add localization for comment dates and times.
- Initial release.