Replaces <lj user=”username”/>, <lj comm=”community”/>, and <lj-cut text=””> with correct HTML code. This means your lj-cuts will behave like “more”s!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- MAKE SURE that under Setting/Writing/Formatting, “WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically” is NOT checked.
- If you are using JournalPress and want to use lj-cuts, you need to make some changes to the code in jpfunctions.php (essentially, you need to change the parsing of cut tags from mores to lj-cuts).
Contributors & Developers
“lj tag parser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- More readme issues. Ugh!
- Removed ^Ms. Ah, the “joy” of Windows. 😉
- Fixed up the community icon to render correctly.
- Tested up to the current version of WP, woot!
- Initial release. Please let me know if you find any issues with it! 😀