This plugin was developed for small gamers team / gamers team usage. Not for mass sharing.
Tools to coding/changing the css
- Create automatically a page with a loop of livestream thumbnails from your team members
- Create new roles or use wordpress default roles (all default roles except subscribers)
- View current game (for twitch only)
- View xplit/livestream message
- View live!since date and hour
- Display or not livestreams offline (on, off, off only on widget)
- Generate thumbnails list for each types (own3d, justin, twitch) and cnage the order
- Large view and normal view
- Cache system
- Sidebar widget
- Generate automatically one IRC quakenet under each livestream
- Change quakenet for each original chat (twitch, justin chat)
- Colorization system for text (all html color) and 3 general themes
- Optional: work also with different manual shortcodes for own3d/twitch/justin in articles or pages
- Optional: work also with different manual shortcodes for ustream/livestream in articles or pages
- Optional: work also with different manual shortcodes for original chat/quakenet IRC lonely
- Compatible with all recent major browser IE9, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera
- en_US, en_EN, fr_FR included and original .pot, .mo, .po included and ready to translate
- Some pagination options added from 1.2.5
- Some limitation options added from 1.2.5
online documentation & live demo
For css bug or adaptative Work view FAQ
Why I seperated twitch/justin ?
- During this development, people in Gamers circle says on some channels in test, justin could have its dedicated Api soon because Justin has more ressource servers. If it is the fact, the code is ready.
Compatibility with frontend profil from connexion plugin
- Currently option "themed-profil" from theme-my-login not supported. If you desire to use the plugin with theme-my-login, themed-profil option must be disable from tab options of theme-my-login. If you have a adaptative solution, I need that.