Displays the latest books you have read in your sidebar. The list of books is imported from your LiveLib account via RSS feed.
livelib-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open ‘LiveLib Widget’ item under the ‘Options’ menu and set up the link to your LiveLib RSS feed.
- Use the ‘Presentation’ menu to add the widget to your sidebar, or place
<?php livelib_display(); ?>in
What is LiveLib?
LiveLib is a social network for book readers with the largest base of independent book reviews. With the help of this site you’ll be able to find answers to the following questions:
- What is worth reading on some topic, and where can I find this book?
- What books do my friends read?
- What did I read yesterday or 5 years ago?
- Who are my associates? How to find them and what are their interests?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LiveLib Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed display of book titles (as of current LiveLib feed format)
- Added new CSS classes for custom styling
- Using WordPress 2.7+ settings API
- Added standalone WordPress widget
- Using object cache functions for better performance
- Initial release