Simple importer to bring your LiveJournal over to WordPress.
- Upload the
livejournal-importerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Tools -> Import screen, Click on LiveJournal
Import completed successfully on 20 posts. But comments are duplicated for 10 or more times. 🙁
Contributors & Developers
“LiveJournal Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“LiveJournal Importer” has been translated into these 28 locales: French (France), Turkish, Japanese, Finnish, Russian, Croatian, Catalan, Serbian, Portuguese, Chinese (China), Brazilian Portuguese, Esperanto, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, Thai, Swedish, Hungarian, Greek, Uighur, Albanian, Bosnian, Peruvian Spanish, Romanian, Chinese (Taiwan), English (UK), English (Canada), English (Australia). Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix order of translation functions loading so that translations can actually be rendered
- Fix AJAX handler to use the global and have the class defined and instantiated
- Slow the auto-refreshes down
- Handle the case where the last batch of comments are all deleted ones so we don’t loop forever
- Moved the AJAX Handler out of core and into the plugin
- Added support for using WP_HTTP transports for the API request in WP 3.1
- Fixed the ajax messages to actually display the elipsis
- Initial release