LiveAdmin is an online customer support chat system, hosted based and ready to use. All you have to do is to signup at http://www.liveadmin.net and get a site key, then use it in configuration section of module.
In the Appearance -> Widgets in WordPress 2.8 or newer you’ll find the LiveAdmin widget. After adding it to your sidebar you can enter a title for the Widget, some descriptive text that will appear above the button.
Insert the button in your pages or posts with this shortcode
- Upload the ‘liveadmin’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> Live Admin and enter the site key of live admin system.
- Deactivate Live Admin in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
Please visit Live Admin Forums for questions and answers.
Chatwing provides an excellent Free chatroom and shoutbox for any website or blog. It takes a moment to implement and has numerous features.
Chatwing does not require a wordpress plugin it is very simple to use.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.1 – 11 Jan 2010
- Added support of Standalone version
- Added support of loading on secure pages (i.e. https://)
- Loading speed improved
Version 1.0 – 24 Jun 2009
- Initial Release