Live+Press allows you to crosspost WordPress entries to a LiveJournal account either automatically or on a post by post basis. Crosspostable options include user pic, current music, current mood, custom friends lists, disable or enable comments, and insertion of a link back to the original wordpress entry.
This plugin is licensed under GPLv3. All contributions and suggestions are welcome.
Please report bugs to the Support Forum
Current version features list:
* cross posting full posts or exerpts with lj_cuts tags * cross posting of User Pics, Moods, Music, and Tags * choose LiveJournal security level and custom friends lists * enable / disable comments on livejournal side * include a link back to the original wordpress post * cross posts either Tags or Categories as tags on LiveJournal * post delete also deletes livejournal post * automatic crosspost email and cell phone text (multimedia posts possible with PostMaster plugin) * non-roman alphabet support: Ie, Cyrillic, Kanji, Sanskrit, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, etc
- Quick edits will not update a crossposted entry
- How do I crosspost an excerpt?
Type in an excerpt in the “exerpt” section of wordpress’ new-post page then select “excerpt only” in the lj extras section of the page.
- Added stripslashes to LP data on its way out of the database to prevent recursive backslashes
- Removed Userpic text box option. No longer used.
- Corrected bug with e-mail crossposting
_by Tania Morell (aka “digsite”)_
- LJ logins beyond the first one failed to authenticate.
- Saving a draft no longer triggers a crosspost.
- Replaced SCRIPT_URI with is_admin in two places in lpextras.php
- A broken LJ site no longer affects LP or WP as a result of LP
- Added CSS style formatting on the admin page to make options easier to follow
- Changed how LP processes post content before crossposting – using apply_filters
- Added support for Cyrillic alphabet / Russian language
- Addressed complaints with apostrophes, commas, slashes in the body and title
- fixed unpopulated dropdowns, uncommented switcher.
- too many connection attempts by the plugin cause livejournal to block the source IP.
- LiveJournal linkback links directly to the post page instead of the blog main page.
- fixed problem where saving a draft would result in a published post to livejournal.
- fixed problem with breaking blog when lj is down
- fixed problem getting and storing postid from LJ when posting via email.
- fixed missing linkbacktext from email post.