Upload, embed, and link to your files hosted on Live Editor directly in your WordPress site.
- HTML5 video and audio media encoding built in. Your uploaded files are automatically encoded into the formats required for playback on all computers and mobile devices.
- Reliable cloud hosting. All uploaded files are stored on and served from Amazon S3.
- Better organization and retrieval. Organize your files into collections. Add basic metadata. Use our powerful built-in search engine to find what you're looking for.
- Automatically track your usage of files when you add them to a post or page in WordPress. Then you'll know the full impact of uploading a new version or deleting the file later.
- Track sources and derivatives for each file.
- Link up YouTube and Vimeo videos to their source video files for easier retrieval and editing later.
- Seamless integration with WordPress. We've taken great care to build this WordPress plugin with the same visual style and functionality that you'd expect from WordPress. You'll forget that you're using an external service while you're authoring your content.
Note: This plugin requires paid subscription to the Live Editor File Manager service.