With Live Dashboard, you can manage your website as you’re browsing it. Using the Theme Customizer template used in all Live Admin plugins, it shows all your handy dashboard widgets and the WordPress admin menu in a hideable sidebar.
After you installed Live Dashboard, you get a metabox on the top of your Dashboard prompting you to try Live Dashboard or set it as your default dashboard.
In Live Dashboard you can always switch back to the WP Dashboard by click ‘Switch Interface’. To set the default dashboard, go to Users->Your Profile.
- All Dashboard functionalities readily accessible, including custom meta boxes of other plugins
- Set Live Dashboard as default on a per-user basis
- Fully compatible with all other Live Admin plugins (including WP Getting Started)
If you want to help develop this plugin, visit the GitHub repo.
- PHP5.4 Compatibility
- Better Welcome Panel
- Added widget to switch back to Live Dashboard
- Added extra quickmenu to the live dashboard
- Fix: don’t interfere network admin links
- Fix that two dashboard widgets would show up (thanks Blogurp)
- Allow browsing within the same domain (so Live Dash is still visible when browsing subdomain multisite)
- Added keyboard shortcuts for screen options (s) and menu (m)
- Fix loading of AJAX widgets (WordPress Blog, Incoming Links, etc.)
- Widgets that are configurable, are now configurable
- Changed the way links are redirected to Live Dashboard (now uses JS)
- Improvements to dashboard widget (when Live Dashboard is not default)
- Fix in loading of language files (thanks yuriy for pointing this out)
- Added seamless switching to Live Dashboard from front end using the admin bar (thanks mrgreenneon92)
- Most links in WP admin now link to Live Dashboard (View Post, etc.)
- Initial release